CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Jobs in Doha Apply Now @ceg-qatar.com. Latest update of CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming CEG International Jobs for Freshers.
CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Jobs are now again for the freshers who missed the last opportunity. CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Vacancies have been released for numerous seats across Doha. Experienced and Qualified Job seekers are urged to apply online for Qatar Manager Job Vacancy. Further details regarding the application process for Manager Jobs on CEG International are noted. Apart from CEG International , Candidates can Look for Latest Jobs in our Recruitment Portal.
Parent Page:- CEG International Careers 2022
CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Jobs in Doha firstname.lastname@example.org
CEG International Career always welcomes hardworking candidates to hire for various job positions. The latest recruitment is available for CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Jobs in Doha. The opportunity of Qatar Jobs 2022 has been active for many days, and many freshers have successfully registered for Manager Jobs in CEG International . If you’re interested in Indeed Qatar Jobs Doha, kindly apply for the available opening of CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Vacancies.
Current CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Vacancy in Doha
|Hiring Company:-||CEG International Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Doha, Qatar|
|Salary Est:-||QAR 7202 -13600/- Monthly|
Requirements for Manager Jobs In CEG International :-
• B. Sc. in Quantity Surveying.
• 12 – 15 years work experience in all facets of QS works (Gulf and Local).
• With very good knowledge and experience with FIDIC.
• Extensive experience in the preparation of documentation and bills of quantities.
• With knowledge of local and international tendering procedures, forms of contracts, types of contracts, etc.
• Extensive experience in claims / arbitration procedures and methods, processing interim valuations, final accounts, preparation and evaluation of variation orders, etc.
• Previously worked with multi-national organization is preferred.
• With experience in large scale projects such as high rise buildings, commercial / residential complexes, airports, sports clubs and stadiums, housing projects, hospitals, etc. with minimum of US$ 30,000,000 worth of a project.
• Good communication skill in English both oral and written.
• Able to prepare budgetary estimates from design concepts, bill of quantities for all disciplines and cost estimates. Prepare cost planning, cost analysis, procurement analysis with cost projection as required.
• Assists and advises Project Managers on contractual claims, managing and administering and coordinating all types of construction projects.
• Preparation of tender documents, tender evaluations & reports, contract documentation.
• Evaluation of monthly applications for payments and prepares payment certificates.
• Assessing, evaluating and negotiating variation proposals and preparing variation orders, cost assessment of variation orders and handle contractual matters.
• Evaluation and making recommendation of Contractor’s claim for cost and time.
• Assist the PM in the approval of final accounts.
• Assists in any contracts administration duties related to QS.
How to apply online for CEG International Indeed Manager Jobs In Doha Qatar ?
Candidates wishing to apply for CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Vacancy should follow the steps listed below.
- Click the “Apply Now” button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, a new webpage containing all the current openings of Jobs in CEG International will appear.
- Among the list of numerous vacancies, select the best one per your qualification. (Here, we are discussing CEG International Chartered Quantity Surveyors Jobs in Doha).
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online job application form.
- Fill in the application by entering your basic details by attaching copies of the required qualifications.
- Finally, please review the application form and submit it to the official page of CEG International Career.