Available hiring of Mace Senior Commercial Manager Jobs in Doha. Submit Applications of Mace Vacancies for Senior Commercial Managers Positions. Check out your qualifications for Dubai Mace Senior Commercial Manager Jobs. Turn on the push notifications for upcoming Vacancies at Mace.
Doha Senior Commercial Manager Job Vacancies Closing Date 2023 -Mace Careers
Mace Doha Careers keep releasing opportunities for all the talented candidates looking for Jobs in a reputable firm. This time officials came out with the opening of Doha Senior Commercial Manager Job Vacancy. Talented Candidates are called to apply for Senior Commercial Manager Jobs in Mace before its closing Date. The hiring details and application process for Mace Senior Commercial Manager Job Vacancies have been shared further. Candidates can also Apply for Senior Commercial Manager Jobs in Doha Government Career available on this Latest Jobs Portal.
Parent Page:- Mace Careers 2023
Mace Senior Commercial Manager Job Vacancies Recruitment info
|Job Type:-||Senior Commercial Manager Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary Est:-||QAR 7202 -13600/- Monthly|
|Closing Date:-||09 January 2023|
- Setting-up cost control systems.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Reviewing and commenting on tender documents, bills of quantities, unit rates, and cost estimates and participating in tender evaluation.
- Preparing timely estimates for construction contract packages.
- Preparing tender documentation.
- Performing procurement and tendering tasks.
- Preparing supporting documentation for monthly reporting to facilitate clients in assessing project financial standing.
- Conducting regular site visits to check and record materials delivered to the site, works progress achieved, change orders executed and etc.
- Reviewing the contractors’ payment applications and supplier monthly invoices and participating in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
- Keeping the head informed as to any changes made in the field through coordination with engineers and supervisors.
- Conducting change order meetings to progressively settle change orders with the contractors.
- Ensuring evaluation of change orders is determined in accordance with contract conditions.
- Assisting in settling contractual disputes and analyse claims and extensions of time.
- Finalising the project account.
- Attending and chairing meetings/workshops as required.
- Performing any other project-related duties and responsibilities as stipulated in the agreement.