Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Jobs in Doha Apply Now @careers.Microsoft.com. Latest update of Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Microsoft Jobs for Freshers.
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Jobs are now again for the freshers who missed the last opportunity. Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Vacancies have been released for numerous seats across Doha. Experienced and Qualified Job seekers are urged to apply online for Qatar Cloud Solution Architect Job Vacancy. Further details regarding the application process for Cloud Solution Architect Jobs on Microsoft are noted. Apart from Microsoft, Candidates can Look for Latest Jobs in our Recruitment Portal.
Parent Page:- Microsoft Careers 2022
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
Microsoft Career always welcomes hardworking candidates to hire for various job positions. The latest recruitment is available for Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Jobs in Doha. The opportunity of Qatar Jobs 2022 has been active for many days, and many freshers have successfully registered for Cloud Solution Architect Jobs in Microsoft. If you’re interested in Indeed Qatar Jobs Doha, kindly apply for the available opening of Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Vacancies.
Current Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Vacancy in Doha
|Hiring Company:-||Microsoft Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Doha, Qatar|
|Salary Est:-||QAR 7202 -13600/- Monthly|
Requirements for Cloud Solution Architect Jobs In Microsoft:-
- Professional Experience. 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture and design or implementation of Cloud and/or hybrid computing environments Required
- Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. Required
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies Required
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, Administrators and Developers) Required
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management Required
- Experience with management of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, VMware, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers, HPC, and Infra as a code technologies) Required
- Experience with Identity/Security (Azure): Identity, Security Architecture, Security Management and Network Security Required
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud) Required
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Visual Studio). Preferred
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of cloud development platforms preferred. Preferred
- Partners. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Certification in one of the following technologies preferred: Cloud Infrastructure, Data Analytics, Networking, Security, cloud-native application architecture (i.e. containers, microservices, API management), modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure developer services, GitHub) and container orchestration systems (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Azure Kubernetes Service, GitHub)
- Certification in one or more of the following programming languages preferred: C++, C#, Java, Node.js, Python
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle Preferred
How to apply online for Microsoft Indeed Cloud Solution Architect Jobs In Doha Qatar ?
Candidates wishing to apply for Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Vacancy should follow the steps listed below.
- Click the “Apply Now” button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, a new webpage containing all the current openings of Jobs in Microsoft will appear.
- Among the list of numerous vacancies, select the best one per your qualification. (Here, we are discussing Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Jobs in Doha).
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online job application form.
- Fill in the application by entering your basic details by attaching copies of the required qualifications.
- Finally, please review the application form and submit it to the official page of Microsoft Career.
- Microsoft Azure Sales Leader Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
- Microsoft Customer Engineer Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
- Microsoft Business Operation Manager Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
- Microsoft Azure Sales Lead Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
- Microsoft Technical Product Manager Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com