Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Jobs in Doha Apply Now @careers.Microsoft.com. Latest update of Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Microsoft Jobs for Freshers.
Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Jobs are now again for the freshers who missed the last opportunity. Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Vacancies have been released for numerous seats across Doha. Experienced and Qualified Job seekers are urged to apply online for Qatar Data Center Program Lead Job Vacancy. Further details regarding the application process for Data Center Program Lead Jobs on Microsoft are noted. Apart from Microsoft, Candidates can Look for Latest Jobs in our Recruitment Portal.
Parent Page:- Microsoft Careers 2022
Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
Microsoft Career always welcomes hardworking candidates to hire for various job positions. The latest recruitment is available for Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Jobs in Doha. The opportunity of Qatar Jobs 2022 has been active for many days, and many freshers have successfully registered for Data Center Program Lead Jobs in Microsoft. If you’re interested in Indeed Qatar Jobs Doha, kindly apply for the available opening of Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Vacancies.
Current Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Vacancy in Doha
|Hiring Company:-||Microsoft Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Doha, Qatar|
|Salary Est:-||QAR 7202 -13600/- Monthly|
Requirements for Data Center Program Lead Jobs In Microsoft:-
- Learns to perform program landscape research and analysis (e.g., internal and/or external market, sales, delivery), forecasting, and examine business trends (e.g., customer feedback and expectations) to identify audience size and program scope, and stay current, agile, and competitive. Learns the overall business goals, objectives, and strategies, and understands the short-term business priorities. Understands and identifies current program risks, impact, and mitigation plans under close guidance from senior team members.
- Learns to identify internal opportunities to develop new programs and improve current ones. Learns to identify root problems (e.g., root-cause analysis), define the program strategy, gather program requirements, identify resource needs, create the project plan and targets, and work across teams to align on the plan of record. Begins to develop the expertise to improve operations of existing programs by helping applying industry methodology, define program issues, assess various scenarios, and select the optimal scenario to resolve issues.
- Learns to work with cross-functional (e.g., organizational, product, business) stakeholders (e.g., Engineering, Marketing) to design programs from initiation to delivery. Learns to produce collateral (e.g., proposals, strategy walking deck, internal and external pitch content) to incorporate stakeholder needs and ensure the business objectives are met.
- Learns how to track the success criteria and performance metrics (e.g., Objectives and Key Results [OKRs] and Key Performance Indicators [KPIs]), such as quality, adoption, usage, impact, and effectiveness for the program.
- Learns to define and execute on landing and communication plans, such as the target audience(s) and communication strategy. Maintains the rhythm of business (ROB) during plan execution to ensure participants and stakeholders are communicating and responding according to the necessary cadence under close guidance from senior team members. Learns to work across teams (e.g., Landing, Design, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Technical Program Management) to ensure all program requirements are understood and can be met.
- Learns to evangelize the programs to stakeholders, partners, and customers to gain buy in. Leverages data and performance metrics (e.g., Objectives and Key Results [OKRs] and Key Performance Indicators [KPIs]) to demonstrate the value of the program and show business impact under close guidance from senior team members. Learns to adapt communication style and storytelling strategy according to audience and business needs.
- Learns about project portfolios including the project plan, timelines, milestones, financial management, performance metrics, and resource needs for programs. Communicates the program status to relevant stakeholders and holds them accountable for following the established schedule, and risk mitigation plans and processes, under close guidance from senior team members.
- Learns about mapping or how systems work and impact one another. Learns to work with other teams (e.g., Supply Chain, Engineering, Sales) to ensure program processes are executed efficiently.
- Learns to conduct cost-benefit analyses to examine performance to value drivers (e.g., profit and loss [P&L], return on investment [ROI]). Learns about monthly business review (MBR) and helps run rhythms regularly to identify what is working and what is not.
- Learns to collect and evaluate success criteria and performance metrics (e.g., Objectives and Key Results [OKRs] and Key Performance Indicators [KPIs]), such as acquisition, usage, impact, effectiveness, and customer feedback, and uses scorecards and dashboards to monitor programs and ensure all activities align with business and program objectives. Learns to use data analytics (e.g., scenario analyses) to derive insights and training that help identify program risks and mitigation plans, as well as opportunities to streamline and optimize programs based on lessons learned.
- Demonstrates the skills needed to help ensure buy in and adoption of the new program or change by others in the organization. Learns to develop the collateral required to enable key stakeholders and others to be on board. Learns of the training, reskilling, and mapping of individuals conducted in partnership with Human Resources (HR).
How to apply online for Microsoft Indeed Data Center Program Lead Jobs In Doha Qatar ?
Candidates wishing to apply for Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Vacancy should follow the steps listed below.
- Click the “Apply Now” button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, a new webpage containing all the current openings of Jobs in Microsoft will appear.
- Among the list of numerous vacancies, select the best one per your qualification. (Here, we are discussing Microsoft Data Center Program Lead Jobs in Doha).
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online job application form.
- Fill in the application by entering your basic details by attaching copies of the required qualifications.
- Finally, please review the application form and submit it to the official page of Microsoft Career.
- Microsoft Customer Transformation Leader Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
- Microsoft Sales Specialist Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
- Microsoft Azure Sales Leader Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com
- Microsoft Customer Engineer Jobs in Doha 2022 @careers.Microsoft.com