Available hiring of Qatar Airways Business Finance Manager Jobs in Doha. Submit Applications of Qatar Airways Vacancies for Business Finance Managers Positions. Check out your qualifications for Dubai Qatar Airways Business Finance Manager Jobs. Turn on the push notifications for upcoming Vacancies at Qatar Airways.
Doha Business Finance Manager Job Vacancies Closing Date 2022 -Qatar Airways Careers
Qatar Airways Doha Careers keep releasing opportunities for all the talented candidates looking for Jobs in a reputable firm. This time officials came out with the opening of Doha Business Finance Manager Job Vacancy. Talented Candidates are called to apply for Business Finance Manager Jobs in Qatar Airways before its closing Date. The hiring details and application process for Qatar Airways Business Finance Manager Job Vacancies have been shared further. Candidates can also Apply for Business Finance Manager Jobs in Doha Government Career available on this Latest Jobs Portal.
Parent Page:- Qatar Airways Careers 2022
Qatar Airways Business Finance Manager Job Vacancies Recruitment info
|Hiring Company:-||Qatar Airways|
|Job Type:-||Business Finance Manager Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary Est:-||QAR 7202 -13600/- Monthly|
|Closing Date:-||December 31, 2022|
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance Preferred
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA or CA or any other related post graduate level qualification
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of internal finance system
- Experience working to tight internal reporting timescales
- Expert in costing methodologies and cost reduction techniques
- Enhance and continues improvements of operational systems.
- Knowledge of cost centre accounting, preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Experience manager of a large and diverse team.
- Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of records and information.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to review variances, understand business cycles and their impact in the profit and loss accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must, as is the ability to work effectively across the organization.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have the ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Must have excellent organizational ability to be able to set priorities, handle multiple responsibilities work interruptions and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-starter and have the ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.