Available hiring of Qatar Aviation Company Lead Business Analyst Jobs in Doha. Submit Applications of Qatar Aviation Company Vacancies for Lead Business Analysts Positions. Check out your qualifications for Dubai Qatar Aviation Company Lead Business Analyst Jobs. Turn on the push notifications for upcoming Vacancies at Qatar Aviation Company.
Doha Lead Business Analyst Job Vacancies Closing Date 2023 -Qatar Aviation Company Careers
Qatar Aviation Company Doha Careers keep releasing opportunities for all the talented candidates looking for Jobs in a reputable firm. This time officials came out with the opening of Doha Lead Business Analyst Job Vacancy. Talented Candidates are called to apply for Lead Business Analyst Jobs in Qatar Aviation Company before its closing Date. The hiring details and application process for Qatar Aviation Company Lead Business Analyst Job Vacancies have been shared further. Candidates can also Apply for Lead Business Analyst Jobs in Doha Government Career available on this Latest Jobs Portal.
Parent Page:- Qatar Aviation Company Careers 2023
Qatar Aviation Company Lead Business Analyst Job Vacancies Recruitment info
|Hiring Company:-||Qatar Aviation Company|
|Job Type:-||Lead Business Analyst Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary Est:-||QAR 7202 -13600/- Monthly|
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 7 years of job related experience.
- Certifications on Business Analysis from industry recognized institutions will be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Airline Data domains such as Reservation (Booking/Ticketing), Customer (Loyalty), Pricing, Market share and operations.
- Knowledge of Airline Reservation systems, GDS and PSS.
- Ability to work closely with business users, in a multi-cultural environment, organize automation requirements, design thinking workshops, assist in translating business needs to automated solutions
- Hands-on experience in business requirements documentation, including functional specifications, interface specifications, UI prototypes
- Hands-on experience in business requirements documentation for data & analytics requirement.
- Hands on experience in testing management, including test planning, test scenarios, test cases, test data, defect lifecycle management etc
- Certification in Agile methodologies like PSPO, CSPO etc., or CBAP are preferred
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and presentation skills.
- Establish the departments or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.