Available hiring of WSP Contracts Manager Jobs in Doha. Submit Applications of WSP Vacancies for Contracts Managers Positions. Check out your qualifications for Dubai WSP Contracts Manager Jobs. Turn on the push notifications for upcoming Vacancies at WSP.
Doha Contracts Manager Job Vacancies Closing Date 2023 -WSP Careers
WSP Doha Careers keep releasing opportunities for all the talented candidates looking for Jobs in a reputable firm. This time officials came out with the opening of Doha Contracts Manager Job Vacancy. Talented Candidates are called to apply for Contracts Manager Jobs in WSP before its closing Date. The hiring details and application process for WSP Contracts Manager Job Vacancies have been shared further. Candidates can also Apply for Contracts Manager Jobs in Doha Government Career available on this Latest Jobs Portal.
Parent Page:- WSP Careers 2023
WSP Contracts Manager Job Vacancies Recruitment info
|Job Type:-||Contracts Manager Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary Est:-||QAR 7202 -13600/- Monthly|
|Closing Date:-||September 30, 2024|
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying with suitable contractual, legal or commercial background or equivalent.
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- Minimum 20 years experience.
- Registration with the MMUP is required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the commercial management of complex projects at all stages of the design, construction and project management.
- Middle East construction experience added benefit, delivery experience in Saudi Arabia would be a differentiator.
- Knowledge of FIDIC forms of contract.
- Excellent written English for preparation of contract notices, letters, variation instructions, cost reports and communications.
- Good negotiation skills to agree contracts and variations with third parties.
- Large company & project financial control systems use & understanding.
- Good attention to detail and ability to review payment applications, certifications and contracts prior to issue.
- Excellent communication skills.